1. Dahyun Nam, Kiwon Park.Assessment of Muscle Fatigue Using EMG under Long Duration and High Intensity Fatigue Condition. Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering - Vol. 39, No. 6, pp. 433-441
2. Kim, Yeongjin and Lee, Seung Ryeol and Kim, Sung Jun and Rosa, Tuani and Gong, Yujin and Park, Chaneun and Wangm Jae-Han and Park, Kiwon and Kim, Jung-Yup and Shin, Dongjun. Toward Sustainable and Accessible Mobility: A Functional Electrical Stimulation-Based Robotic Bike With a Fatigue-Compensation Algorithm and Mechanism for Cybathlon 2020. IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine.
3. Rye Kyeong Kim, Chaneun Park, Kyoungkyu Jeon, Kiwon Park, Nyeonju Kang. 2021. Different unilateral force control strategies between athletes and non-athletes. Journal of Biomechanics
4. Lee J, Park K. 2021. Modeling cycling performance: Effects of saddle position and cadence on cycle pedaling efficiency. Science Progress.
5. Chaneun Park, Nyeonju Kang, KyoungKyu Jeon, Kiwon Park. 2021. Quantifying the Dynamic Stability of Gait Patterns in People with Hallux Valgus. Applied Bionics and Biomechanics. 7
6. Gong, Y., Park, K. 2021. Bilateral Gait Asymmetry in Patients with Hallux Valgus using Normalized Cross-Correlation Function. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufaturing. 22: 373-382.
7. Nam D., Cha JM., Park K. 2021. Next-Generation Wearable Biosensors Developed with Flexible Bio-Chips. Micromachines. 12(1):64.
8. Park K., Ahn H., Lee K., and Lee C. 2020. Development and Performance Verification of a Motorized Prosthetic Leg for Stair Walking. Applied Bionics and Biomechanics
9. Kim J., Kim J., Kim H. and Park K. (Corresponding Author) 2020. Development and Evaluation of a Hybrid Walking Rehabilitation Robot, DDgo Pro. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing
10. Yang, J., Park, K., Shin, M. 2019. Effects of ego-depletion and state anxiety on performance changes in dart-throwing tasks: A latent curve model approach reporting trial data for human participants. Frontiers
11. Kim, J., Kim, J., Park, K. (Corresponding Author) 2019. Gait Training Algorithm of an End-Effector Typed Hybrid Walking Rehabilitation Robot. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing
12. Park, K., Sy, J., Horn, G., Kesler, R., Petrucci, M., Rosengren, K., & Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T. 2018. Assessing gait changes in firefighters after firefighting activities and while carrying asymmetric loads. Applied Ergonomics, 70: 44-50
13. Kim, J., Park, M., & Park, K. (Corresponding Author) 2017. User tracking control algorithm for a powered wheeled walker. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 9(9): 1-12
14. Lee, Y., Kim, R., Suh, W., & Park, K. 2017. Probabilistic Fatigue Life Updating for Railway Bridges Based on Local Inspection and Repair. Sensors, 17(4): 936
15. Steineman, B., Karra, & Park, K. (Corresponding Author) 2016. Assessment of patellar tendon reflex responses using second-order system characteristics. Applied Bionics and Biomechanics, ID 7172948
16. Park, K., Roemmich, R., Elrod, J., Hass, C., & Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T. 2016. Effects of aging and Parkinson’s disease on joint coupling, symmetry, and complexity and variability of lower limb movement during gait. Clinical Biomechanics, 33: 92-97
17. Hur, P., Park, K., Rosengren, K., Horn, G. P., & Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T. 2015. Effects of air bottle design on postural control of firefighters. Applied Ergonomics, 48: 49-55.
18. Park, K. 2014. Assessment of movement distribution in the lumbar spine using the instantaneous axis of rotation. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 28(12): 5063-5067.
19. Kim, J., Yang, U. & Park, K. (Corresponding Author) 2014. Design, Motion Planning and Control of Frozen Shoulder Rehabilitation Robot. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 15(9):1875-1881
20. Park, K., Dankowicz, H., & Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T. 2012. Characterization of spatiotemporally complex gait patterns using cross-correlation signatures. Gait & Posture, 36(1):120-126.
21. Park, K., Rosengren, K. S., Horn, G. P., Smith, D. L., & Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T. 2011. Assessing gait changes in firefighters due to fatigue and protective clothing. Safety Science, 49(5): 719-726
22. Park, K., Hur, P., Rosengren, K. S., Horn, G. P., & Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T. 2010. Effect of load carriage on gait due to firefighting air bottle configuration. Ergonomics, 53(7): 882-891.